|Title||ADMIN [AMF-1482] Call for Tenders for the Provision of Technology Brokerage Services|
The objective of this Call for tenders (available here LINK with deadline to submit on 26/07/2023 at 16:00 CET) is to conclude a framework contract for providing technology brokerage services aimed at carrying out Technology Transfer activities by encouraging the commercial use of F4E technologies developed within the fusion field by the European Industry in the market.
A sample of the activities currently being carried out in this field can be found at F4E's Market Place.
The Services will consist of four main activities:
1. Building a Portfolio of F4E Technology Packages composed of Intellectual Property rights, Information and/or skills used and/or developed under F4E contractual activities,
2. Communicating F4E’s Technology Transfer Programme: promoting and selling the Portfolio of F4E Technology Packages, organizing and informing about technology transfer activities, and disseminating the Success Stories through any appropriate means and tools, such as F4E Marketplace of Technologies;
3. Carrying out brokerage activities aiming at the adoption of F4E Technology Packages by the European Industry and at the achievement of Technology Transfer Success Stories;
4. Organising and carrying out funding initiatives, such as a Technology Transfer Award or a Demonstrator project.
The objective of the above-mentioned main Services under this FWC (framework contract) is two-fold:
1. To support the European Industry proactively and effectively in commercially exploiting F4E Technology Packages, increasing their competitiveness.
2. To lay the foundations for the creation and maintenance of a common market of fusion technologies.
|Date of publication||21-06-23|